Happy Thursday, people! How is everyone’s week going? My week has been relatively calm…just working and preparing for an essential oil class I am co-teaching on Saturday.
Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite oils….Peace & Calming! It has such a sweet, light smell. So calming! Here are 10 ways you can use this amazing oil!
- Rub it on your back and neck for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Mix with epsom salts for a relaxing bath
- Apply Peace and Calming over your heart, on your wrists or behind your ears before if you are nerveous to help keep you calm.
- Diffuse it if there is craziness going on with children (or big kids stressing about school).
- Peace and calming helped me when I was stressed before the wedding. I applied it behind my ears and on my wrists, and crazy enough.
- I wear Peace and Calming as a perfume! It smells amazing, and helps keep me peaceful, too.
- Applying it over your heart and over your liver will help with anger.
- To help stop addictive behaviors, apply it over your heart, on your wrists or behind your ears.
- Help calm a stressed dog in storms or while traveling. We use it on our dog, and it really helps!
- I use Peace and Calming when training my horse. Back when she was wild, I put it on my wrists for my own nerves, then would rub a couple drops of oil on her poll (top of her head) and around her ears. Worked like a charm, and she loved it, too!
Do you use alternative medicine? Have you used essential oils?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. I’m not a medical professional, I’m just sharing my experiences.