I hope everyone had a great weekend! We did. We completely enjoyed our time at the Young Living event! It was all about the Oola guys and lifestyle. It was pretty neat!
Today I want to share with you 15 amazing uses for Coconut oil! We always have coconut oil on hand at our house. Here’s an extra use- our #1 use for coconut oil at our house is as a carrier oil for our Young Living oils. Cool, huh? Here are 15 more uses for it….
- Use it in cooking instead of butter
- On the skin as a basic lotion- you can add Young Living lavender oil for added benefits
- Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
- For frizzy hair- put a tiny drop in your hands, then rub it through your hair
- It can help skin heal faster after an injury or infection
- Oil pulling- again add YL oils for added health benefits
- Helps sooth sunburn (add lavender to help!)
- My husband and I use it after we shave- it helps stop razor burn
- You can use it on pet’s skin for skin irritations
- On your cuticles to help nails grow
- Add it to your smoothies for an energy boost
- Leave it in your hair over night as a deep conditioner
- Season your cast iron pans
- It boosts your metabolism helps support your thyroid- take 2 tbsp a day. I’ve read you can take it by itself or put in coffee or tea
- It will help skin irritation…even on babies!
Wow! Isn’t that awesome! There are so many more uses for coconut oil. How do you use it?
4 thoughts on “15 Uses for Coconut Oil”
Thats neat! I’d never heard of 10 and 11. 🙂
I like using it as a skin moisturizer, especially in the winter, as well as replacing it for butter in cooking–like sauteing veggies.